Rachael Oakes-Ash aka @misssnowitall leads a snow safari on New Zealand’s South Island this September. Places are limited so get in early.
Who wants to come skiing and snowboarding with me in New Zealand?
Well now you can. I am hosting between 10 and 16 skiers and boarders on our first SnowsBest Snow Safari with Haka Tours on September 6.
We’re hitting up the South Island’s coolest ski and snowboard spots with an expert Haka Tours Guide who will ensure we find the best runs and powder stashes.
The tour even includes our very own tour bus and driver, daily breakfasts, lift passes, accommodation, hot springs and more. Translated? No stress. None. All you have to do is show up ready to ride.
We provide everything you need for the ultimate, stress-free week on the snow in New Zealand;
- An epic snow tour across the South Island’s best ski towns: Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Ohau, Wanaka and Queenstown
- All transport and mountain transfers
- 6 x Lift Passes to 6 different mountains
- Expert tour manager
- Advice to help improve your skiing or snowboarding technique
- Small Group of 16 guests max
- Accommodation ( max 6 share, upgrades available)
- Hot Pools entry in Lake Tekapo
- Lessons and Equipment Hire (if selecting the Beginner Pack)
- Equipment Hire (if selecting Lift Pass + Hire Pack)
All this for NZ$1799. To secure your place you just need a NZ$99 deposit! Then pay the rest 30 days before the tour launches.
Skier or snowboarder, whatever your level or experience, this is going to be one fun tour as I show you what I love about New Zealand’s South Island.
Check out all the details including package upgrades and full itinerary here.
Latest posts by Rachael Oakes-Ash (see all)
- When powder skiing turns deadly - February 21, 2017
- Two Australians win FIS World Cup Crystal Globes - February 20, 2017
- Australia’s World Cup domination continues with more medal bling - February 14, 2017