With September heat records being broken across the country, Aussies can escape the scorching summer sun and lock in an epic ski holiday and white Christmas at the Best of the U.S. and Canada.
Aussies can enjoy endless powder days if they head to any of Vail Resorts’ mountains on the Epic Pass, including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridgeand Keystone in Colorado, Whistler Blackcomb in Canada, Park City in Utah, and Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood, Lake Tahoe.
Here is Vail Resorts’ round up of the best deals for Aussie skier and boarders looking to lock in their next snow holiday.
Save up to 40% over lift tickets for the 2017-18 Northern Hemisphere ski season
While Aussies have been enjoying record spring skiing conditions in Australia, including the best Perisher has seen in 17 years, the northern winter is right around the corner. Skiers and snowboarders who are planning a holiday to Whistler or the Best of the U.S. for the 2017-2018 winter season can save up to 40% over lift tickets by purchasing an Epic Local Pass before 8th October 2017.
Currently on sale for only US$659 for adults, US$529 for teens and US$349 for children, the Epic Local Pass gives Aussies unlimited access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood as well as 10 combined days at Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb and Stowe (holiday restrictions apply). All 2017-18 season pass holders are automatically enrolled in Epic Pass Club, a community that helps you get even more value out of your pass through exclusive deals, events, and news.
Plan ahead and lock in your 2018 Epic Australia Pass now
The Epic Australia Pass offers Australian skiers the best value to ski year-round, at 12 World-Class Resorts including Perisher, Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and more. The Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in under 5 days of skiing. Pay only $49 upfront, beat the price rises, and save on lift tickets by securing your 2018 Epic Australia Pass before 5th October and get:
– Unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Perisher for the 2018 ski season
– 10 days combined between Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek and Stowe during the 2018/2019 season, from November 2018 – April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply)
– Access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe region of California; from November 2018 – April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply)
The Epic Australia Pass is currently on sale for only AU$799 for adults, AU$450 for students and AU$573 for seniors.
Book now to save on accommodation and activities at Whistler Blackcomb
If you are thinking about extending your winter and exploring the biggest resort in North America, Whistler Blackcomb, you can save up to 35% on accommodation and up to 20% on activities when you book before 15th November, while supplies last.
Book now to save on accommodation across the Best of the U.S.
Now is the time to save on accommodation across some of the Best of the U.S including Park City in Utah, Breckenridge, and Beaver Creek in Colorado.
– Deal: Rates from US $129/per night at Breckenridge when you book by 17th November.
– Deal: Rates from US$119/per night at Park City, the biggest resort in the U.S when you book by 17th November.
– Deal: Save up to 30% on accommodation at Beaver Creek when you book by 22nd November.
Check out more deals at www.snow.com/Australia