- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all legal residents of Australia and New Zealand. The Promoter has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
3. The competition commences at 12.01am December 1, 2018 (AEST) and closes at 11.59pm December 31, 2018 (AEST).
4. This promotion is a game of skill. To enter answer in 25 words or less why you love skiing or snowboarding with your family. Entry is via www.snowsbest.com/win-japan-club-med and via Facebook Messenger auto chat bot.
5. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram and you agree that Facebook and Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian who must accompany the minor when staying at any accommodation prizes offered.
7. Entries are limited to one per person.
8. A judging panel will review the entries and choose one winner. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. Entries must be received by 11.59pm (AEST) December 31, 2018. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
12. Prize is as follows.
7 nights all inclusive for 2 adults and 2 kids up to 17 years of age at Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido in newly renovated Superior Rooms. All day gourmet dining at multiple resort restaurants. Premium open bar with beer, wine by the glass, cocktails and spirits. Daily ski passes for Sahoro for 2 adults and 2 children. Daily group skiing snowboard lessons from 4 years old to adults. Daily Kids Club for children 4-17 years old. Après activities including indoor augmented reality rock climbing wall, snowshoe trekking, indoor swimming pool, outdoor Canadian bath, sushi and soba cooking classe. Prize value AU$10290
4 x return economy flights with Scoot Airlines from your nearest Scoot serviced airport in Australia to Chitose Airport, Sapporo Japan. Prize value AU$9191.
le bent base layer top and leggings for 1 adult female, 1 adult male and 2 children. Prize value AU$679.92
Dragon 2019 Goggles. 1 x PXV Eagle goggle / Lumalens Red Ion Prize value $290. 1 x X1s Aloha goggle / Lumalens Green Ion RRP $270. 1 x DXs Violet goggle / Lumalens Pink Ion RRP $80. 1 x Lil D Danger goggle / Lumalens Silver Ion RRP $60
Total prize value: AU$20860.92
12. Your Club Med holiday prize can be redeemed for travel in February or March, 2019 or February or March 2020, and is strictly subject to availability within those months and your holiday must be booked within 3 months before departure. Alternative dates to be discussed between Club Med and winner if Club Med is unable to fulfil travel date requirements due to availability.
Prize does not include: airport transfers, local expenses, ski/snowboard gear hire, private ski/snowboard lessons, tours, exclusive honeymoon package, and spa treatments that are available at extra cost. Prize is not redeemable for cash and not transferable. For other terms and conditions please contact Club Med.
Club Med blackouts over peak travel periods will apply to alternative dates, including but not limited to Christmas and New Year, school holidays, Chinese New Year and Golden Week, and other peak travel periods. Prize must be used before 9 April 2020.
12 (a). Scoot return ticket(s) are not eligible ScootBiz. You will not be able to upgrade your ticket(s) to ScootBiz during booking. Subject to availability, you may do so at check-in or on-board, in which case you will have to pay any applicable upgrade fees/charges.
The ticket(s) include the cost of air fare, check in baggage allowance, standard meal(s) per passenger only.
The ticket(s) are not eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual and cannot be used in conjunction with any other upgrade awards.
If you have received return tickets as your prize, but have only redeemed/booked a one-way journey, your return ticket(s) becomes void for further use; you must book both flights in one itinerary at the same time. Similarly, if you have received more than one (1) ticket as your prize, but have only redeemed/booked flights for one (1) passenger, the remaining ticket(s) become void for further use; you must book flights for all passengers in one itinerary at the same time.
Your ticket(s) must be redeemed at least thirty (30) days before the departure date of your preferred flight.
Travel must be completed no later than March 30, 2020. Extension is not permitted and request(s) for extension will not be entertained.
Travel is subject to availability of seats for redemption and on a first-come-first-served basis. Seats available for redemption are limited and separate from seats available for commercial purchase, i.e. if a seat is available for a given flight on FlyScoot.com or our Call Centre, it may not necessarily be available for redemption. Seats are not available for redemption during blackout periods.
Scoot does not accept any responsibility in the event that you are unable to book a redemption flight or unable to travel. Once booked, flight(s) may not be changed, re-routed, cancelled, refunded or credited toward other flights for any reason whatsoever. Name change is also not permitted.
Ancillary products and services (e.g. travel insurance, extra baggage, etc.), excluding meals, may be added up to 4 hours before departure through the “Manage My Booking” tool on FlyScoot.com, or by contacting our Call Centre. Meals may only be added up to 72 hours before departure. You will have to pay for all required airport/government taxes, charges and carrier surcharge, as well as any and all ancillary products and services including, but not limited to, travel insurance, extra baggage, payment processing fees, etc.
Tickets are strictly non-transferable, and will be void if bartered, exchanged, bought or sold. Prize tickets have no cash value. No cash or credit alternative will be offered if the tickets are not redeemed. Scoot reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice, at any time. Scoot also reserves the right to cancel your booking, even if payment has been made, in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions and you will forfeit the prize and any payment made without refund, and you acknowledge that Scoot has no liability to you.
All travel pursuant to prize tickets shall be subject to Scoot’s prevailing terms and conditions, policies, regulations and conditions of carriage as may be set out in the respective prize tickets or such other document evidencing the same, unless expressly notified otherwise by Scoot.
In the event of any discrepancy between the terms set out herein and in Scoot’s prevailing terms and conditions, policies, regulations and conditions of carriage on the one hand, and any terms and conditions issued by the organiser of the competition/event/activity through which you won the prize ticket(s) on the other hand, the terms of the former shall prevail. By submitting a redemption request, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
13. Club Med accommodation and tour prizes are subject to availability and non transferable. Spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included in any prizes.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not claim acceptance of winning the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoters, that date being January 31, 2019, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with SnowsBest.com or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
20. Prize value is in Australian dollars.
21. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
22. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
23. Subject to any written direction given under regulation 37 of the Lotteries and Gaming Act 1993 (SA Australia), the promoter may conduct further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as necessary to distribute the prize.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone or computer user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. SnowsBest.com and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation (Australia).
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion.
30. By entering into this competition you are agreeing to receive emails from SnowsBest.com and Club Med. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
31. The Promoter is Rachael Oakes-Ash for SnowsBest.com (ABN 84 631 849 402 )