Melbourne SnowItAlls, listen up: this is your personalised invitation to one of the best events that a skier or snowboarder could attend this Aussie winter.
Mogul Ski World are experts in booking and organising international ski holidays for Australian skiers and boarders. They’ve invited 41 resorts from all over the world plus airlines, Epic and Ikon pass representatives and the crew from Club Med to gather in Melbourne for one evening and share their expertise to help you decide on your next holiday.
Whether you’re contemplating Canada, deciding on a resort in Japan, trying to choose a favourite in the USA, or throwing around the idea of visiting Europe for the next Northern Hemisphere season, you’ll be able to gather ideas and advice for each at the International Snow Travel Show.
Did we mention there will be snacks? And drinks? And… best of all… prizes? Eight big international ski holidays that you could win just by showing up. That’s incredible odds right there.
Read on below for all the details.
Who will be there
Resort representatives from the best snow destinations in the world. Here’s the full list:
USA: Aspen Snowmass, Telluride, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Big Sky, Mt Hood, Visit Park City & Park City, Ski Utah, Sun Valley, IKON Pass Team, Deer Valley, Winter Park, Steamboat, Epic Pass Team, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, United Airlines.
CANADA: Whistler, Panorama, Big White, Silver Star, Sun Peaks, Banff, Sunshine, Lake Louise, Revelstoke, Fernie, Kimberley, Kicking Horse.
EUROPE: Val d’Isere, Val Thorens and Club Med.
JAPAN: Hakuba, Nozawa Onsen, Myoko Kogen, Shiga Kogen, Furano, Tomamu, Club Med.
AUSTRALIA: Mt Buller
Plus Mogul Ski World will have their Snow Travel Experts in attendance to advise on which resort might be best suited to your needs – just in case you can’t quite decide.
Win all the prizes
The best part, of course. Everyone loves a prize, and there are some seriously incredible prizes up for grabs at the Mogul International Snow Travel Show this year.
The major prize is HUGE – you can win an all-inclusive snow holiday for two to Aspen Snowmass. Including two United Airlines flights, seven nights accommodation at the newly renovated Limelight Hotel, two six-day lift passes and two premium rental packages.
Plus there are just a few other bits and pieces to be won…
- Now’s your chance to ski the French Alps with a holiday package giveaway to Val d’Isère, including a six night stay at Hotel La Tovière, two three-day lift passes AND two x three-day group lessons.
- Or go into the draw to win a holiday package in Revelstoke, Canada. Including a five-night stay at the luxe on-slope Sutton Place Hotel and two five-day Lift Passes.
- Cross your fingers and hope to win an amazing snow holiday for two to Whistler – including three nights accommodation at the Pan Pacific Whistler, two nights at the Hilton Whistler, two three-day lift passes, two Vallea Lumina tickets and two Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre tickets.
- Or go in for a chance to win a luxury Telluride snow holiday package, including a four-night stay at the Fairmont Franz Klammer Lodge and two three-day lift passes.
- Prefer Canada? Then how does five nights at Sun Peaks in a Bear Country property with two four day lift passes and return airport transfers sound?
- That’s not all – there’s another snow holiday up for grabs for Jackson Hole including three nights at Hotel Terra and three nights at Teton Mountain Lodge, PLUS two five-day lift passes.
- Last but not least is a snow holiday in Park City, Utah. Just for good measure.
If you don’t get your paws on one of the big prizes, you can also win an awesome prize pack thanks to ANON and Burton, or an exclusive ‘The Will to Fly’ Prize Pack that follows Lydia’s Lassila incredible journey.
Did we mention Buller day passes? Yep, they’re giving those away too.
All you have to do is attend. It’s as easy as that.
Where and when to go
Head to the Members Medallion Bar at the Caulfield Race Course on Thursday the 23rd May 2019, from 5.30pm – 8.30pm and thank us later.